CRA Webinar 6th November 2021 - Blairgowrie

To assist modellers plan and build a Caledonian Railway layout with the appropriate stock. A list/catalogue of supplies and components is available to members in the Association Resources section of the Forum below.
Jim Summers

CRA Webinar 6th November 2021 - Blairgowrie

Post by Jim Summers »

For those who have admired Tony Brenchley's articles on Blairgowrie and modelling generally over the years, the webinar on Saturday at 1400 is not to be missed. Non members are welcome, but of course we hope you will ultimately wish to join our Association.

The link is in "The True Line" but for convenience is
https://go.mywebinar.com/wmct-frqk-csxz-lbjq

More details are on the home page of our website.

See you there,

Jim
jimwatt2mm

Re: CRA Webinar 6th November 2021 - Blairgowrie

Post by jimwatt2mm »

I presume this will be available to view on line later? My apologies, but I have another engagement - 2MM SA area group meeting.

Jim W
Jim Summers

Post by Jim Summers »

Yes, these are recorded, Jim.
Tony tells me this evening that the emphasis will be on the real line and its life and times, rather than the modelling. It'll be instructive on how really to set about research and the ramifications.

JimS
Barry Rhys

Post by Barry Rhys »

Jim, could you tell me how I can view the recorded presentation please?

Tony had got as far as Stormont Crossing when my gas heating engineer arrived. Choosing between staying warm or staying interested was a difficult choice but my wife decided for me and I was required to leave my seat and attend to said boiler. And the gas heating too.

I would very much like to hear the rest of the way to Blairgowrie, and thanks too to Tony for doing the guiding.

Neil
Half Welsh, 100% Yorkshireman
Sinclair

Post by Sinclair »

The recording of Saturday's webinar is now available and can be viewed at https://c.moc.ac/cxszyuoh.

You will need to log-in at the first screen - simply your name and e-mail and then you will be able to view the recording.

Sinclair
John Lindsay

Post by John Lindsay »

Thanks Sinclair, I was after that information too!

Cheers

John
tony brenchley

Post by tony brenchley »

Apologies to all who are now watching my Webinar on Blairgowrie.

We had a small technical hitch near the beginning that was resolved after a short delay.

I thought the cursor that I could see on my screen was also visible on your picture. It was obviously not and that makes a nonsense of some of the commentary that continues throughout.

I hope it does not spoil what was for me a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon.

Tony B